More Aviation Jobs!
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 7/23/2020 7:10:48 PM
Aircraft Assembly Line Supervisor
- Manages assembly line activities including: meeting quality, cost, and schedule, and safety requirements as set forth in the operational plan
- Develops internal schedules for the assembly line in coordination with support functions
- Sets daily, weekly, and monthly goals for the assembly line teams
- Coordinates with flight line supervision, production control and quality control supervision on the transfer of aircraft from production lines to the flight line
- Assures personnel receive required training and training records are maintained
- Ensures that all tooling is made available for required jobs
- Develops assembly line teams and the team leads as identified for the assembly line.
The company is growing rapidly with the emerging aircraft programs leading to numerous advancement and leadership opportunities
Excellent Family Medical Benefits Plan
Relocation Assistance Package to Philadelphia, PA
-$10K relocation allowance
- $1K relocation bonus
- 30 Days Paid housing (Full Furnished)
- 30 Days Temporary Paid Storage
- Reimbursement for Mileage, Meals, Housing on drive to Philadelphia OR Paid Airline Travel to Philadelphia, PA.
19 Days PTO
11 Paid Holidays,
4 Annual Bonus
Qualifications: HS diploma or equivalent. Bachelors Degree is desirable.
- 5 years assembly line experience with one to three years in a leadership role
- Strong understanding of aviation technology
- Ability to teach and develop technical abilities in employees as well as lead people effectively by guiding and coaching others to improve skills and achieve goals
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong PC skills. About Aerotek: We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.