More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Zenetex, LLC
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/8/2019 4:22:23 PM
ZENETEX has become a major force in the field of aircraft maintenance. We proudly support all four branches of the military in performing Organizational, Intermediate, and Depot level aircraft, ground vehicle, and component maintenance. We employ over 900 qualified Aircraft Mechanics across the United States and overseas. In anticipation of future work, we are reviewing resumes for the position of Site Supervisor. This position will lead a new 15-person Contractor Field Team based in Springfield, IL. This team will be performing Organizational, Intermediate, and Depot-level maintenance and modification work on jet aircraft engines.
- Enforce strict adherence to technical data, management procedures and company policy
- Ensure timely delivery of all required reports in accordance with the Performance Work Statement and company policy
- Supervise a staff of aircraft mechanics in multiple roles
- Have full comprehension and ensure compliance with the requirements outlined in the Performance Work Statement
- Ensure aircraft and equipment forms and records are complete and accurate
- Attend daily maintenance production/scheduling meetings
- Fully understand and be prepared to implement specific disaster control plans pertaining to aircraft/SE movement and personnel evacuation
- 5+ years of experience of management and leadership skills in an aviation maintenance environment required
- Ability to maintain positive and effective oral and written communication with the government customer, employees, and corporate staff
- Must have an in-depth working knowledge of aircraft safety directives, aircraft/vehicle movement, flight line operations, aircraft technical orders/publications (read, interpret, follow and comprehend schematics, diagrams, drawings, charts and technical publications)
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and basic computer software programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Physical Demands
- Work will require a high level of hand dexterity and finger use in both hands, close vision corrected/uncorrected to 20/20, prolonged periods of standing and sitting in combination with stooping, bending, reaching, pulling, and pushing, as well as ability to lift 25lbs and over with assistance.
- Work Environment (ADA)
- May be required to work in areas in the hangar and on the flight line that are noisy and dusty. May be exposed to moderate discomforts, such as heat, cold and wind. May be required to wear personal protective equipment, when applicable.
- The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and the ability to pass a thorough government background investigation (NACI Favorable). Will require the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.