More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Florida Flyers Flight Academy, Inc.
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 7/28/2020 4:52:04 PM
Florida Flyers Flight Academy, Inc. is a large FAA FAR Part 141 and European EASA certified flight training facility. We currently operate between 25 and 30 aircraft. Our aircraft maintenance facility is located apart from the office and has multiple A P's.
The shop is structured to be independent from the training facility.
We are hiring a Head of Maintenance that will oversee the entire Aircraft Maintenance Operation.
- Organize the workflows
- Delegate work orders to A P's
- Create parts lists and oversee inventory
- Problem solving
- Hiring new A Ps and manage office staff and mechanics
- Maintain manual and electronic records
- Create work schedules for all mechanics
- Lead the entire shop
- Project management and timing
- Prioritizing work orders
- Perform 100hr inspections and Annual inspections
- Repair squawks
General Aviation Experience
Leadership and Organization
Foreman or Shop leader experience
Calm and analytic personality