More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: VP Aviation Tech Services, Inc.
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/20/2019 5:25:39 PM
Description: Aircraft Structures Maintenance Manager with A P License
Although this is advertised for Oklahoma City, the Aircraft Structures Manager can be based anywhere and will travel for the company.
VP Aviation has a rare opening for an Aircraft Structures Maintenance Manager managing teams of mechanics in various locations across the United States to complete aircraft structures work and projects. This is a high paying position with some travel required.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Aircraft Structures Mechanic with an A P license to manage the flow of aircraft maintenance projects. This is a salaried position with commission.Why VP Aviation?
VP Aviation was founded and is led by a former Structures Mechanic providing high paying jobs to Aircraft Maintenance Technicians across the United States.
We are a fast-growing company where honesty and loyalty are our key values. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and watch your efforts create success!
Requirements: What you need:
- 7+ years commercial aircraft experience.
- 3+ Years Lead Experience
- A P License Required. #8220;
- Must have thorough knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blue prints and drawings.
- Must be efficient in the use of tools, gauges, instruments, etc necessary to perform job.
- Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work.
- Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in assigned duties.
- Must have working knowledge and ability to fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures, repair parts and special tools.
- Some Travel Required
Salaried position with commission.