More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Freeman Holdings Group
Job Type: Permanent
Aircraft Fueling Line Service Manager at the Million Air FBO, Alexandria, LA.
The line service manager is responsible for supervising and leading his or her team, providing efficient service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company procedures and proper ground handling of aircraft as well as communicating effectively with customers, pilots, and team members within the customer service department.
Supervisory Responsibilities and Duties
1. Servant Leadership
2. Treat everyone with dignity and respect
3. Train employees with a passion for excellence
4. Supervise Aircraft movement, placement, fueling, and storage
5. Supervise Fuel movement - quality control, disposal, and paperwork
6. Supervise Daily check and upkeep of crew cars and vehicles
7. Supervise Facility maintenance and upkeep
8. Led monthly crew meetings
9. Supervise and complete Annual re-current training
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Customer focus-naturally outgoing/extroverted
2. Communicate with customers and employees in person, on phone, and through radio communications
3. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and be insurable by our insurance company (Requires clean driving record)
4. Strong computer skills including Microsoft office products
5. Basic mathematical knowledge
This position reports to the FBO General Manager and is second in charge of the FBO Company.
Work Environment This position works outside in all types of weather conditions and direct contact with both moving and non-moving aircraft. This position may be exposed to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes, and machinery.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, to include but not limited to:
1. Must be able to lift 75 pounds
2. Possible exposure to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes, and machinery
3. Outside work in all types of weather conditions
4. Position may require bending, lifting, walking, stooping, squatting, gripping, and climbing
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This position includes shift work which requires working evenings and weekends, and on scheduled company holidays.
No travel is expected for this position.
Education, Experience, and Eligibility Qualifications
1. Customer service experience in the service industry preferred
2. Prior aircraft ground handling experience a plus
3. High School Diploma
4. Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
5. Acceptable driving record
6. Ability to pass a background check
7. Zero tolerance drug free employer includes pre-employment and random screening AAP/EEO Statement
Million Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, Responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with our without notice.