More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Mountain Aviation, Inc.
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/9/2019 5:56:10 PM
We're always looking to hire the best#8230;
Here at Mountain Aviation, our employees provide exceptional service to our long-time jet charter clients, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. What makes Mountain Aviation a great place to work? Not only are we the best Aircraft Charter, Management, and Maintenance operator in the Rocky Mountain Region, we offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries, and great employee benefits. We also offer professional growth opportunities to all of our employees pursuing a stable and successful career in aviation. Currently, we are accepting inquiries from both aspiring aviation professionals as well as seasoned industry experts. After reading through the entire job post, if you believe you would be a valuable member of our team, we encourage you to apply!
Mountain Aviation operates a variety of aircraft in the Rocky Mountain region is looking for a Maintenance Planner at our Broomfield location (BJC). The Maintenance Planner is responsible for coordinating aircraft maintenance activities, parts and materials, and manpower to meet operational demands. The Maintenance Planner contributes to efficiency, reliability and economy of the maintenance operation by assisting the Director of Maintenance (DOM), Deputy Director of Maintenance, Quality Control Manager (QCM), and CSG (Dispatch) with record keeping, updating aircraft maintenance status, and managing work order packages. He or she will ensure the aircraft maintenance status is accurate and up to date for all aircraft in the fleet and that all work order packages are complete. Schedule will be Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm, and might require occasional overtime and occasional on-call coverage during the weekend.
- Forecast and schedule aircraft maintenance, materials, and manpower.
- Lead weekly maintenance planning meetings with company management.
- Build, monitor, audit, and close work order packages in a timely manner. Supervise progress of work orders with lead technicians.
- Coordinate with the Inventory Control Specialist to ensure parts availability for planned maintenance and procure parts in an expeditious manner for unplanned maintenance.
- Maintain current and accurate aircraft maintenance status in company maintenance databases.
- Obtain, review, and approve quotes and proposals from outside vendors.
- Act as the liaison between CSG (Dispatch) and Maintenance, keeping them abreast of maintenance status and timelines, and developing workarounds.
- Establish priorities for work based on urgency and schedule.
- Develop and maintain a cohesive and cooperative teamwork environment with flight crews, department managers, line personnel, and company employees.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, FOS and eBis experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of CAMP, Avtrak, CMP, CESCOM or similar maintenance planning software preferred.
- Perform general purchasing and receiving duties and obtain estimates as required; review and contest vendor invoices when appropriate.
- Ability to prioritize and use time effectively and maintain a strict attention to detail.
- Develop processes and procedures to increase efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Understand and follow the company's SMS policies and procedures.
- Assist the PM and DOM or their delegate when required with additional duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Responsibility - Must perform all work in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration guidelines, company Op Specs, GMM and those portions of the GOM relevant to maintenance, and company SMS policies and procedures. Follow all company and safety rules during performance of duties.
- Professionalism - Neat, well-groomed appearance. Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Excellent customer service and collaboration skills.
- Initiative - Self-starter and able to work under tight deadlines. Able to plan and process work with minimum supervision.
- Accountability - Detail oriented and ensures work is done in a timely, efficient manner.
- Education - Associates degree or equivalent trade school education.
- Experience #8211; At least 2 years in any combination of industrial production control/work center scheduling or inventory control background.
- Experience working in an aircraft maintenance environment preferred but not required.
- Valid Driver License.
- Office environment, working indoors. Long periods of sedentary activity with some light lifting and walking, stooping, and bending in the production environment.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.