More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/5/2019 7:45:28 PM
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Be a part of a team that is at the leading edge of flight safety, flight training and flight operations.
As an Assistant Chief Pilot, you will have the opportunity to work with professionals from across the industry and positively impact safety and operations of Boeing flight operations and those of our customers world-wide. In this high visibility position you will interact with pilots, managers, regulators, executives, peers, supporting team personnel, and Subject Matter Experts.
You will be leading a group of high-performing contract instructor pilots within aircrew operations.
The successful candidate will manage contract pilots based all over the world. There will be occasional opportunities to act as pilot-in-command on flights, and to deploy to customers in an instructor capacity.
The Pilot Services Team is responsible for providing airplane flight training, in addition to extensive customer, industry and regulatory engagement. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Operates Boeing and customer aircraft as Pilot in Command and Instructor
- Manages, mentors, develops, and evaluates instructor pilots performing aircrew duties, including activities to prepare for and conduct safe flight operations
- Demonstrated the highest standards of crew resource management in the operation of aircraft
- Performs and manages activities to develop and conduct familiarization, qualification, standardization, flight and ground instruction for company and customer aircrew
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals
- Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with key industry stakeholders, regulatory authorities, industry bodies, peers, partners and direct reports
- The role requires FAA ATP or EASA ATPL and extensive airline training experience.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
This position does not offer relocation.
This position must satisfy the safety sensitive drug testing criteria for the FAA and any regional Regulatory Authorities. The selected candidate will potentially be subject random drug and alcohol screening requirements.
Required Skills Experience:
Appropriate regulatory certification and/or license required.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Pay will be determined at the local level.
This position is based out of Australia and the successful candidate will have the flexibility to work from home.