More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: STS Technical Services
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/2/2020 6:41:44 PM
STS Technical Services
is hiring Aviation Technical Directors
in Stamford, Connecticut
- Providing timely and competent technical support to the various departments including our Origination, Aircraft Trading teams and other functions within the business.
- Negotiation of all technical aspects of transactions with respect to fleet of owned, managed and debt financed aircraft.
- Project management of all technical/OEM/MRO/BFE work undertaken on fleet to facilitate our overall business objectives including aircraft transition project management.
- Evaluation of national aviation regulatory authority specific requirements, modifications and reconfiguration work requests, including the production of cost and lead-time estimates.
- Oversight and active asset management of the technical condition of the fleet, including inspections, technical due diligence on airline clients, approval of maintenance work and associated reserve claims.
- Scheduled and unscheduled re-delivery and re-leasing of assets at the expiry of their leases.
- Managing the technical aspects of our owned and managed assets throughout their life cycle.
- Negotiation of LOI’s/ Leases for new and used aircraft to ensure the highest standards of asset protection are enshrined in all deals.
- Manage various maintenance events from work-scope through final invoice payment and processing of related maintenance reserve claims for owned and managed aircraft.
- Project manage aircraft re-deliveries including budgeting, contractor management, customer liaison, Airworthiness Authority liaison and MRO control and direction to have on-time, on-budget project management.
- Contribute towards the Upkeep and Development of the Technical Department’s Management Documents and Tools.
- Negotiate Maintenance GTA’s with MRO’s. Review and Audit Final Supplier Invoices
- Engage, direct and project manage consultants working on behalf of and ensure the contractor base has the best talent available in the market.
- Represent the company at industry and OEM conferences ensuring an effective agenda is set to maximize the return to the business.
- Related 4-year undergraduate degree.
- High school diploma.
- Airframe Powerplant license or equivalent EASA rating.
- Knowledge and Experience
- 5-10 years relevant technical experience.
- Aircraft Leasing experience preferred.
- High competency in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel (macros, data manipulation).
- Familiarity with AMT-Sybex ICMS/Leasepoint, and STREAM.
- Familiarity with OEM data systems such as MyBoeingFleet and AirbusWorld.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.